12.12.2015 9:30 am - 10:00 am
Hale Maintenance Run
Current Contest - SEPTEMBER 2015
"HOME SWEET HOME - Outdoor Style "
How do you set up your camp when you spend those nights under the stars? Let us see your home in the woods, your base camps, cookouts, tenting setups or picnic tables - what pieces of home do you bring out with you and how do you set up camp?
Your photo must include the following;
1. Room and Board (which is whatever you define that to be while camping!)
2. A scenic background indicating your location outdoors.
Get creative, and we look forward to seeing your photographic adventures!
Contest closes at midnight on September 30th.
The small print;
1. Photos can only be submitted by current 4WDABC members.
2. A maximum of three photos per current member.
3. Please take and send photos in high resolution. (Low quality images will be returned)
4. By submitting photos, you give us permission to release the photos in other formats for advertising and media through our social media, website, newsletters and Backroader magazine issues.
We are proud to announce our newest Discount Partner for you:
Kingdom Truck Accessories located at 10324 120th Street in Surrey.
They are offering current active members:
Until we have membership cards out to everyone, all uses of the discount will be verified with Krix.
If you are not currently a member, please consider renewing/joining for the $20 at:
A while back the 4WDABC worked with Mission Adopt a Block to start a free tippage program - we had 2 volunteers step up - Jay Metcalf was one of them.. They picked up over 400 Pounds of garbage ..
This is the first "trip report" on the use of the passes - Jay and his family went for a run up Stave on Saturday evening to take their dogs and kids for a run. They found lots of garbage, so decided to help the kids learn to pay it forward on Sunday and do what we as a wheeling family do best.
They spent 4 + hours picking up garbage, and when they were done were able to use the free tippage program at the Mission Landfill.
Ken Noakes is the 2nd holder of the pass. If you are a resident who lives in Mission and are interested, please PM Krix - and I'll work with you. We are hoping to use this as a model to encourage out municipalities to take part.
Please find enclosed a copy of the 2015 AGM & General Meeting minutes, from March 2015
If you have any questions in relations to the minutes please contact: